Manhattanhenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cases In New York City and Other Places

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Empty
PostSubject: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:51 am

It is a beautiful Monday morning in New York. The birds are chirping and the cars are going by , restaurants and businesses are opening up for the day. Stella is going out for a little bit of breakfast and some coffee and she eats a sausage and a hot cup of coffee and is ready to start her day of job hunting for her career that she had chosen. She walks down the long sidewalk of 24th Street in New York. Kids are going to their first day of school and the Crossing Guards are out to lead them to classes for the day and onto buses that need to be on buses.
Stella sees Mac and she says: Detective taylor? As they just did a case together two weeks before and she and him had just graduated together. Where are you off to? She follows him as he is ready to run to the subway to meet the tram to get to the NYPD precinct. It is a mighty busy day in New York. So If you do not MOVE, get MOVED. She runs after him . DETECTIVE MAC TAYLOR?
How will she be received by Mac?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:57 am

Mac was walking the streets of New York, happy that he had just graduated from the police academy. He turned around and saw a fellow graduate. "Hello, can I help u with something? U look lost, where are u trying to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:01 am

Stella: Detective Mac Taylor???I am Stella Bonasera....the Fellow Graduate? I just finished working a case with you on Placement....two weeks ago ... can u remember? She looks at him stunned.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 am

Mac stopped and looked at Stella, trying to remember. "Oh yeah how could I forget? We were chasing down a perp in Long Island, I was on a roll until u let him get away. There may have been some things I said that shouldn't have been said, but that's beside the point. That was a long time ago. U look like you've seen a ghost, u sure you're alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:22 am

Um Lt. That was two Months ago...sir. She looks. I have been trying to apply at NYPD sir. I really would love the chance to work there...(and the fight starts.)
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 am

Mac stared at Stella, getting a huge kick out of her. "Lieutenant? Sir? U must be desperate. I'm heading to the lab to meet with my team, feel free to join me, there may be an opening for a feisty CSI on the team." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 am

Stella follows him.: I WILL TAKE YOU ON THAT OFFER....
Horatio is trying not to snicker.
Stella: IS THAT SARCASM I hear? she looks at him with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:52 am

Mac walked alongside Stella. "Yeah and a bit of stubbornness to go along with it. If you're gonna be on my team, you're gonna have to learn to get used to my stubbornness and sarcasm, Stella." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:22 am

She looks...as long as it is not hurting others I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Mac chuckled. "That's just part of who I am. I'm a damn good cop, as u could probably tell at the academy. I don't stand down. My interrogation skills, are top of the charts. I'm sure every perp would think twice about lying to me in that interrogation room because I don't tolerate lying. As far as the team's concerned, I don't care who they put me with, as long as they're hard working and easy to get along with." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:34 pm

She nods...Would love to pair up with you Mr. Taylor..: Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Mac scoffed as he entered the crime lab. "Pair up with me? Hell, I'm not that good at relationships, but others may think otherwise." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 pm

She looks: "try me!" She challenges him to a dual sort of...She giggles. "I bet i can get along with you juuust fine."
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:13 am

Mac scoffed. "I bet u could, Detective. Ready to meet my team?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 am

yea i am...she says... walking in with him.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Mac punched in the code to get into the lab. "Easy code to remember. It's always safe to change it every now and then to avoid crazy ass people from sneaking in, u know, unwanted people. Here's our first team member now. This is Danny Messer. Danny, I'd like u to meet Stella Bonasera. She and I went through the academy together." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:30 am

He nods...hey...as he says...allright is she comin aboard?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 am

Mac nodded. "We don't know yet, she hasn't filled out an application or even given me the hint that she wants to work for me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:43 am

Stella fills out her application..and asks: does that answer ur question?

Danny? hehe feisty! She giggles. YEP. Well I get to tell him what i want now lol.Smile i want a good job...be able to support myself.

Danny: this is the place then. As she shows Mac her Class marks. Top of her class as she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Mac flipped through Stella's application. "Impressive. U ever shoot a gun before?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Yes
in academy and on placement.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Mac nodded. "Your scores at the range are impressive. A lot better than I expected, Stella. I'm impressed. Welcome to the New York Crime Lab." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:01 am

thank you very much...she replies. She takes her badge and gun and she says...with a smile..and a questioning look: "When do I start?"
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 am

Mac smiled. "As soon as u clock in. Time clock is located by my office, to the left." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 am

She nods..as she puts them on...and she heads to clock in writing her name on the time card. She puts it in the machine and places it on the empty spot where noone was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?   Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac and Stel…Confrontation Central ~ Hire Me Or Not Mac?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manhattanhenge :: New York City Crime Lab :: Detective Mac Taylor's Office-
Jump to: