Manhattanhenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cases In New York City and Other Places

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Mac sighed. "Sasha and I were just heading up to meet with the vic's family. Stella, I need u to help Danny with the money bucket. Call me the second u find something." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Stella nods watching Mac leave and goes to get started on the money bucket with Danny. She flips sheets and starts to get the money counted.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 am

Sasha went with Mac, getting in and starting the truck up for the drive over to talk to the vic's family.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:27 pm

"So, Sasha, what made u wanna go into the forensics field?" Mac asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 pm

"My father was a uniformed officer for the LAPD when I lived in Los Angeles,"Sasha replied. "I always had an interest in,Science though, so Forensics was the best of both worlds,"she explained with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 am

Mac nodded as he looked out the window. "My father was a Marine, he and I didn't really see eye to eye. I'm a huge fan of the military, so I decided to join the Marines. From there I became interested in Forensic Science. And that's where I am today, an NYPD CSI, and head supervisor of the crime lab." he said.

Last edited by Detective Mac Taylor on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:21 am

Sasha nodded. "I transferred in an attempt to get a clean slate. I used to have a boyfriend, but we finally broke up after I was kidnapped by this whacko of a suspect who raped me. We never could recover from the strain of that..."she said. "I really do wish we'd worked it out, but he was already thinking about leaving before that and there was nothing I could do to change that."
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:52 am

Mac nodded. "I can relate to your situation. I dated this woman from 2008-2010, she worked at the lab as an M.E., she was from London, in fact, she's still there I think, last time I saw her, she was here in New York. She attacked me in an alley by my apartment, she drugged me, and then she tried to flirt with me again in the interrogation room when we caught her. There are so many things she did that I just couldn't grasp. She bought plane tickets to London without talking to me first, she dragged me with her then when I came home, I thought she was gonna come back. Little did I know, she would send a filthy letter telling me she could never pick me over her family. That was the darkest day of my life. But now, I'm happier. I'm with Stella, and things couldn't have worked out any better." he shared.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Sasha smiled softly. "Well, I'm glad you got someone and Stella and you do seem to fit together like...two puzzle pieces really. I'm happy to be working with all of you,"she replied.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Mac smiled. "We're really lucky to have u on our team, Sasha. U fit in already. Yeah Stella and I are like brother and sister, best friends, coworkers, and now, dating. I couldn't have asked for a better partner." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Sasha smiled. "I'm honored to be here,"she said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Mac smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. Looks like this is the address. Let's go break the bad news to our vic's family." he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Sasha nodded. "Such a harsh time,"she murmured, shaking her head as she got out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:11 am

Mac knocked on the vic's door. "Hi, Mrs. Campbell, I'm Detective Taylor and this is Detective Rodriguez. We need to ask u a few questions if that's ok." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 am

Mrs. Campbell nodded. "Yeah...it's fine, come on in,"she said quietly, stepping back to let the two officers inside. Sasha stepped inside. "I heard on the news that someone killed him...my husband...is it true?"Mrs. Campbell asked, looking from one of the detectives to the other. Sasha sighed softly and looked over at Mac for a moment before she laid a hand gently on the woman's arm. "I'm sorry...but yes, Mr. Campbell was killed...and we need to ask you a few questions to help us find who did it,"she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:33 am

Mac sighed and took a seat with Rodriguez. "Mrs. Campbell, did your husband have any trouble at work? Enemies, anyone who'd want to hurt him?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 am

Sasha gently guided the woman to the nearest chair before she sat beside her, a hand still gently on her arm. "No, he never had problems at work...at least if he did, he never told me about it. And he loved to come home to us, me and our daughters...I don't know who would do something like this..."
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Mac nodded. "Has he had problem in the past while helping out with the charity work in Manhattan? In other words, was he ever approached and robbed while dressing up as Santa?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Mrs. Campbell shook her head, wiping tears from her eyes that were quickly replaced by fresh ones. "No, he was always fine working with the charity,"she said, her voice cracking as she hid her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Mac placed his hand on Mrs. Campbell's arm. "We're sorry for your loss, Mrs. Campbell. I assure u we will find who did this to him. If u ever need anything u can reach me at this number ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Mrs. Campbell nodded. "T-Thank you,"she stuttered, looking up at Mac and Sasha. Sasha offered the woman a soft, comforting smile. "It's ok. We're just doing our job."
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 am

"We're gonna find who hurt your husband, Mrs. Campbell. I promise u that." Mac said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:17 am

you can mark that one there ...Mac is good at what he does.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Rodriguez
Admin
Admin
Sasha Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Sasha nodded in agreement with Mac and Mrs. Campbell nodded. "Thank you,"she managed, her voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:34 am

Mac and Sasha left Long Island and headed back to the crime lab. "That was tough. It's never fun telling someone their husband was killed. It just makes u wanna find the person even more. Let's see if Stella found anything from that money bucket." Mac said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)   Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Time in Manhattan (Mac/Sasha/Stella)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next