Manhattanhenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cases In New York City and Other Places

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Meanwhile back at the crime lab, Mac was going over the compass killer case in his office when Don walked in. "Hey Mac." he said. Mac put the file down and looked up at Don. "I got your message. U wanted to talk?" he asked. Don nodded. "Yeah. Actually I wanted to apologize. You've been very patient and supportive of me. And u didn't have to. So thank u." he said. Mac sighed. "Everyone grieves differently, Don. I know that your behaviors had to do with Angell's death. And I know there's something else going on. U don't need to get into that." he said. Don was almost on the verge of tears. "I crossed the line. And I'll have to live with the consequences. But that will never happen again. I just wanna be able to re-earn your trust." he said. Mac smiled and he and Don shook hands.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 am

Stella; Hi guys.... as she walks in. Is all ok? giving that smile but worried.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 am

Mac nodded. "Yeah. Everything's good." he said, as Don walked out of the office. "I'll catch up with u guys later." Don said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 am

She nods... We worry about you Don. as Stella gets her coat and gets ready to go on a call. Mac...you ok?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 am

Mac nodded. "Take a look at this Stell. Three victims, all had a compass left with them. North, south, east. Clearly our compass killer is targeting people in every area of the city. We need to find Hollis Eckhart before we find a fourth victim in the west side of town." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 am

She nods. Want me to go with you? have you got an addy? She asks.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:43 am

Mac nodded. "No address but I do remember seeing something on the 59th Street Bridge when we were out on the cruise ship. We need to go back to that bridge and see if we can find anything that'll lead us to the compass killer." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 am

She nods as she walks out with him going to his car...well let's go and not waste time.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:57 am

Mac and Stella drove to the 59th Street Bridge and were met there by Hawkes. "Stella, something's up there. I'm gonna radio the unis." Mac said. "This is Detective Mac Taylor, I need unis at the 59th Street Bridge. Suspect is on foot and wearing a green hoodie and blue jeans. He is believed to be our compass killer."
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 am

Stella gets her gun...and she eyes the perp. Ok...I want his ass baby I want his ass!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Mac met the unis at the 59th Street Bridge, eager to find this compass killer. Mac looked everywhere, in between crevices and such. Nothing. He grew irritated. He got on the radio and alerted the team and the unis. "We lost him." he said, irritation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Stella; Mac?? she looks as he is a little infuriated with her. She eyes him...I thought I could catch him!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Mac put a hand on Stella's shoulder. "It's not your fault, Stella. This kind of stuff happens all the time." he said. He then saw something hanging on the edge of the bridge. "Stella, we got something. A note. Our compass killer was up here on the bridge with our vic. He always leaves a signature when he kills. He must've left this after he pushed our vic over the bridge. Take this back to the lab and have Adam run it through our database." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:20 pm

She nods...Allright...She heads on the way back... she drives down the highway and sees a car tail her...she calls Mac. Mac...she rings his phone.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Mac answered his phone. "Stella." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 pm

I have a car tailgating me.....Um...and I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 pm

"Can u read the plates, Stella?" Mac asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Yeah... um... M7Y 4M6 NY. That is what i see....Omg...mac as the guy rides beside her ready to hit her over the bridge. She screams: MAC HELP!
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Mac hung up the phone and got onto his Avalanche and met up with Stella. He put his hand on his holster and drew his gun. "NYPD, put your hands where I can see them. NOW!!!!" Mac looked to Stella. "Stella, u hurt?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:58 pm

She has a cut on her forehead and a cut on her hand because the guy smashed her window. her car is totaled. She eyes him... yeah....a little as the glass is still in her forehead a little. She tears..omg...as she sees some blood. She sits back and her door is gashed in some. but she is loose as far as anyone could see.

She breathes easily...
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Mac had his gun drawn on the scumbag that hit Stella. "I know you're working with Hollis Eckhart. She was his next target wasn't she? ANSWER ME U STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:18 pm

He looks..he found out she was your love of your life...and i don't have to say anything more....he looks.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Mac pinned the scumbag to the hood of the car. "Don't u dare play games with me. Where is Hollis Eckhart?" he asked. Mac had had enough of this scumbag's lies. "Stella, you're our only witness. It wil be easier to get a composite sketch of this bastard. Come on u bastard, you're coming with us to the precinct. U got a lot of explaining to do. U almost killed a crime scene investigator. U will go down for attempted murder. Add that to your nice long list of crimes." he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 pm

He wiggles and he slides down to the ground... Stella: whices...M..ac? she is getting delerious....but alert.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:20 am

Mac cuffed the bastard and as he was doing so, he looked over to Stella. "Stella, Stella, I want u to go to the precinct and look for Don ok? U need to tell him what happened. Can u do that for me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next