Manhattanhenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cases In New York City and Other Places

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 am

Then...please take me to the hospital? She feels the door pry opened....and An officer lifts her out.she winces...

Officer: i think...we should take her to the hospital and they can interview her there. she seems to be in a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:39 am

Mac nodded. "Do it. I'll alert the team and let them know. I'll have Don come down and interview u. Hopefully by then he'll be sober enough to drive." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:05 am

the officer nods as Stella walks Slow to the car supplied... M..ac... I ... she passes out.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 am

Mac tried to help Stella. "STELLA!!!!!" he yelled. He radioed for help. "I need unis at the 59th Street Bridge. Officer down. I repeat, officer down!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Stella is weak but can speak.. H..elp Me.....she is conscious but noone knows for how long.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Jamie Lovato's Man
Jamie Lovato's Man
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Don received the radio page and immediately headed to where Mac was. "Mac, I may be ale to help u out on this compass killer case. This tape is the 9-1-1 call that Calliope Eckhart made the day of the massacre at his workplace. Take a listen: "Help. There's someone in the building. I think he shot someone." "She was visiting Hollis at work to give him his birthday present, only to be surprised by a massacre. Apparently the shooter was suspicious of his girlfriend. They had a feud and all went to hell after that. By the time the cops arrived on scene, the killer already took his life."
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Mac nodded. "According to records, Hollis was a patient at a psych ward. That building is still standing. See if u can get Danny to go with u, interview employees, nurses, other patients, maybe they saw something or heard something that drew Hollis to kill." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Stella is at the hospital. She is getting the glass taken out...she is out cold... The doctor hooks her up. He calls Mac: Mac....its Dr. Johnson. Stella is stable...and she is strong...She may make it ok. Meet me at the hospital for details. You may be the first one she may want to see. he hangs up.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Mac heard the voicemail. "Don I gotta meet Stella at the hospital. Doctor says she's stable. I'll keep u posted on her. U and Danny work on finding Eckhart." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Don nods as he and Danny go.

Stella is out like a light but stable. The doctor waits for Mac to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Mac arrived at Queen of Mercy Hospital. Mac flashed his badge and credentials and the nurses let him through. "I need to know what room Stella Bonasera is in." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:03 pm

The nurse looks...Roon 712. It is a private room. Is it covered by the department? And who is taking responsability for Miss Bonasera? We have forms to fill and sign.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Mac sighed. "I'm taking responsibility for her care here. How is she doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Nurse: well she is weak and scared. She is so wanting to see you. All she says in her sleep is : Mac...many times over. Is that you?
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Mac nodded. "Yeah I'm Mac. Her and I work together at the New York crime lab as crime scene investigators under the NYPD. If it's ok with u, I'd like to see her." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:42 pm

The doctor: Allright Detective...right this way. As he leads him Up to the 7th floor to her room. Stella is in her bed: M...ac... she breathes...M.ac.....she shakes her head slowly...her eyes closed..Hm...Mac...
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Mac took his coat off and sat next to Stella's bed. He put his hand on top of hers and sighed. "Hey Stella how u holding up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Sore... and just out right upset. Um... she reaches for her purse.: my car insurance agent...is : 801-657-9865...can you please call him...and have my car replaced? it won't cost me a dime... my insurance card number is here: 1905943567-987 my car was a Masda 2004. She looks. Please i need a car when I get out of here...I trust your judgement.Smile she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Mac tried to calm Stella down. "Stella, we'll take care of that later ok? Right now just focus on getting better. There is something I do wanna talk to u about but I'll wait until u feel better." he said. A few minutes later Don walked in.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Jamie Lovato's Man
Jamie Lovato's Man
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Don sighed. "Hey guys, umm I was sent here by my CO. Apparently he knew about the accident, which to me, is weird. Anyways, Stell, I need to know exactly what happened, starting from when u were at the 59th Street Bridge." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Well, Mac sent me ahead to go back to Precinct to do some work on the case. I got in my car and started heading back.... well I got tailed by a car and Mac has the info. He tailgated me... and then....to my surprise he was driving beside me....and then well he banged into me and I rammed into the railing.... Luckily I did not go over the railing. Then Mac came after the fact I called him about the tailgating...and he found me like this. My car is totalled. She sighs...stressing a little. Now...? I am in pain in this hospital room and my car is gone. Sad
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 am

Mac looked at Stella and then at Don. "Don, if at all possible, could we do this interview in my office later when Stella's released from the hospital?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Don Flack
Jamie Lovato's Man
Jamie Lovato's Man
Detective Don Flack

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 am

Don nodded. "Sure Mac. I'll let my CO know. If u want me to, I'll get working on the compass killer case." he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bonasera
Site Co-Owner
Site Co-Owner
Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:07 am

Stella: Thanks Don....as she yawns..the meds kick in.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
Site Owner
Site Owner
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 am

Mac smiled. "Thanks Don. We have a name for our compass killer. "Hollis Eckhart." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don   Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuckoo's Nest || Mac/Stella/Don
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next